Exhibition, Experiences, and Reservation exhibition experiences and reservation
- We lend audio guide devices to foreign visitors free of charge.(Audio guide available in English, Chinese, and Japanese.)
- Individuals or groups of 20 or less persons can visit without any prior reservation on the homepage.
- Please contact the museum in the case of a visit by a larger group.
- Reservation is not possible for Mondays and museum holidays (Mondays, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year’s Day holidays, Chuseok holidays, and Christmas).
About experience programs
- Those who want to make reservation for experience programs can refer to the programs below and send an e-mail to the Museum Kimchikan (email@example.com). We will verify the schedule and answer your e-mail. When you make a reservation, please inform us of an address or contact number in Korea where you can be reached (hotel address, etc.).
- Kimchi making programs require reservation four days prior the desired date of program participation.
- If you cannot visit the museum on the date of reservation due to unavoidable circumstances, please let us know by at least three days before the date.
- The minimum number of participants in the kimchi making program is five. Programs can be cancelled if the minimum number is not reached. The museum will send you a notification e-mail in case such a cancellation is made.
- The maximum number of participants in each program is 30 in the case of adults and 35 in the case of children. Please contact us by phone or e-mail address if a larger group wants to participate in the program.
- Experience schedule may change according to group reservations made in advance. Please contact Museum Kimchikan prior to your visit to check the schedule.
- Vegetarians, persons with food allergies or those with Halal food requirements are advised to inform the museum in advance so that alternative food ingredients may be provided.
Contact numbers and e-mail address for information and reservation
(Available languages: Chinese and English)
- Hours: Tuesday ~Sunday 10:00 ~ 18:00
- Tel: [Main number] 02-6002-6456 [Office] 02-2223-2573, 02-6002-6477
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of experience programs
- Entrance fee excluded (Adult 5,000KRW / 8year~18year 3,000KRW / 36months~7year 2,000KRW)
- Children aged six years or above can take part in the programs.
- We pack the Kimchi that you have made so that you can bring it home.
- Experience programs are held in either English or Chinese, depending on which language the majority of participants understand.
- Recipe cards in English, Japanese and Chinese are provided.
|Whole cabbage kimchi||20,000||40min||