Exhibition, Experiences, and Reservation exhibition experiences and reservation
- Opening Hours : Tuesday ~ Sunday 10:00~18:00 (Final Admission 17:30)
- Closed : Every Mondays, January 1st , Lunar New Year holidays, Chuseok holidays, Christmas day
- Admission Fee
|19 Years+||8~18 Years||36 months ~ 7 Years|
|Individual||5,000 won||3,000 won||2,000 won|
|Groups(20people+)||4,000 won||2,000 won||1,000 won|
|Free Admission : Infants under 36months, Ages 65+, the Disabled (Required to show ID Card)|
- Audio Guide Device : Free (Language – English, Chinese and Japanese / Required to keep ID Card)
- Tel : +82-2-6002-6456, 6477 / +82-2-2223-2573
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not required to make a reservation for Individuals or groups of 20 or less persons.
- Please contact the museum in the case of visit by a larger group over 20 persons.
- Audio Guide device is free of charge.
- Reservation is needed 4 days prior to the desired date of program participation.
- To make reservation for experience programs please send an e-mail (email@example.com) to us. We will verify the schedule and answer your e-mail.
- If you cannot visit the museum on the date of reservation, please let us know by at least 3 days before the date.
- Class will be cancelled if the minimum number 5 is not reached. We will send you a notification e-mail in that case.
- The maximum number of participants in each program is 30 in the case of adults and 35 in the case of children.
- Experience schedule may change according to group reservations made in advance.
- Vegetarians, persons with food allergies or those with Halal food requirements are advised to inform the museum in advance.
- Children aged six years or above can take part in the programs.
- To make reservation for experience programs please send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to us.
We will verify the schedule and answer your e-mail.
- Entrance fee will be charged (Adult 5,000KRW / 8~18year 3,000KRW / 36months~7year 2,000 KRW)
|Program||Program Fee (admission fee is excluded)||Date & Time||Details|
|Kimchi making class||20,000 won||Every Wednesday, Thursday 14:20~15:00||
|Haru Kimchi||6,000 won||Every Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday 14:00~15:00||
|Making Eco-bag||6,000 won||–||